Amador County Community School serves students, grades 7 – 12, who have been expelled or referred for issues of truancy and/or behavior from the county’s comprehensive middle and high schools. Our mission is to empower our county’s most disenfranchised youth toward a productive future through restorative relationships, targeted instruction and inspiring opportunities for growth.
County Community School:
- Enrolls 8-24 students at any given time
- Serves students in grades 7 -12
- Class sizes are capped at 20 students
- School hours are 8:35 am to 1:00 pm
- Independent Study program offered to select students